Wednesday, September 30, 2020
The ballots were counted on Tuesday September 29th for the Officer positions that had two or more candidates vying for those spots. All officers will be sworn in on October 14th either in person at the monthly Union meeting or virtually if no meeting is held. I want to congratulate all winning candidates and thank the ones that came up a little short this time around and I encourage them to try again in 3 years, in the next election. It is important that win or lose that we all continue to work together. Below is a list of elected officers for the next 3 years.
- Business Manager – Kenn Bradley
- President – Josh Ewing
- Vice President – Ryan Blythe
- Recording Secretary – Garbie Dukes
- Financial Secretary – Craig Johnson
- Treasurer – Dee Stampahar
Executive Board Members
- Shaun majors – Beaver Valley
- Bill Lacy – Beaver valley
- Clyde Prince – Fossil (GenOn)
- Melissa Majeski – Clerical (DLC)
- Mike Houck – Substation & Shops (DLC)
- Mike Fiore – T&D (DLC)
- Unit Chairman – Auggie Samarra – (Port Authority)
On behalf of all Local 29 union members I want to thank those officers that have served the previous 3 years for the great job, dedication, and sacrifice that they made for the betterment of this Union.
One last thank you goes out to the election committee on the excellent job they did on this year’s election, Mark Mullen (Chairman), and the tellers, Dina Dunston, Tonya Baker-Nelson, Tim Davis and Dan Tolbert.